On this page you will find registration forms and instructions for enrolling your child(ren) into our district schools. Contact our Enrollment Office if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.orgA complete Enrollment Packet includes the following:• Proof of Residency Documents •• Immunizations •• Birth Certificate (for Kindergarten students) •• Report Card or Transcript (for Middle School and High School students) •STEILACOOM HISTORICAL SCHOOL DISTRICT ENROLLMENT PACKETEnrollment forms are available online, at the District Office, and at your neighborhood school.Please read through and complete all required fields in the Enrollment Packet. Once all fields are completed, choose "Finalize Document" at the bottom of the screen, and the Enrollment Packet will be submitted directly to District Office for processing. Please email all attachments (utility bill or lease, immunization records, report cards, etc.) to the District Office: email@example.com.INDIVIDUAL ENROLLMENT FORMS
- Checklist (helps determine which forms / attachments are required for your child's grade level)
- Enrollment Form
- Home Language Survey
- Race/Ethnicity Data Collection Form
- Military Parent/Guardian Affiliation Form
- Verification of Residency, Korean, Spanish
- Health History Form, Korean, Spanish
- Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) (rev. Nov 2019)
**NOTE ABOUT IMMUNIZATIONS: The Steilacoom School District can only accept medically verified vaccination records for student enrollment.
We require only one of these Acceptable Medical Records:
- A Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) form printed with the vaccination dates from the Washington State Immunization Information System (WA IIS), MyIR, or another state’s IIS.
- A completed hardcopy CIS with a health care provider validation signature.
- A completed hardcopy CIS with attached vaccination records printed from a health care provider’s electronic health record with a health care provider signature or stamp. The school administrator, nurse, or designee must verify the dates on the CIS have been accurately transcribed and provide a signature on the form. (We cannot accept handwritten "shot cards.")
What other documents should you bring at the time of enrollment?
Visit the webpage for the National Center for Health Statisticschoose your child's birth state, and follow the links to request Vital Records.
- Verification of Residency
(e.g., lease agreement, utility/water bill, or other document listed in our packet)
Your Child's Immunization Records
Birth Certificate (required for preschool and kindergarten students)
Report Cards and/or Transcripts (required for high school students)
EDUCATION OPTIONS FOR STUDENTS IN WASHINGTON STATERead more about the different options available to Washington State students:
- Learning by Choice: Student Enrollment Options in Washington State (rev. July 2014), Spanish