Transcript Requests

  • To request an official and/or unofficial transcript:

    1. Download and complete the TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM,

    2. Email the completed form to the SHS Registrar's Office or drop it off in the High School Counseling Office.

    Please allow up to five business days for your request to be processed. We can mail transcripts directly to any college or university, or you may pick them up during regular business hours.

    Contact the SHS Registrar's Office (Mrs. Betancourt) for information about replacing your Steilacoom HS diploma.

    NOTE: All fines and fees must be cleared before you can receive your diploma and/or official transcript(s).