Click for Information to Receive Text Updates2022-2023 School Year Prices Keypad Number is in Skyward
How to navigate the Skyward Food Service tab
- Elementary Breakfast $2.25; Lunch $3.50
- Middle & High Breakfast $2.75; Lunch $3.75
- If your student qualifies for free or reduced lunch $0.00
Each day they can receive one breakfast and one lunch for free. This year the reduced co-pay is covered. Reduced students also have daily breakfast and daily lunch for free. Any second meals or additional purchases on the same day are charged at the ala carte rate.
Find out your student's Paid, Reduced or Free StatusSee Meal StatementsHow to set an a la carte limit
Free and Reduced Meals Information
As participants in the National School Lunch and Breakfast Programs sponsored by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), free and reduced-price meals are available to qualifying students. Only one application per household is needed. When your application has been processed, you will be notified of your student's eligibility and eligibility will display in Family Access.
USDA Income Eligibility Guidelines 2022-23
Look for the Add Application in your Skyward on August 17th for the 2022-2023 school year
Apply for school-meal benefits through your skyward account. (download this guide)
It's quick, confidential and you can watch the status through your login! EASY!
Login to your Skyward Family Access Account and follow these steps:
- Click "Food Service" on the left-hand side menu.
- Along the top of the page, click the drop-down box next to "All Students" and select a student from your household - you will only need to fill out one application for your household.
- Click the "Applications" link located along the top of this new page.
- Click the "Add Application" link.
- Follow the prompts to complete and submit an application.
IMPORTANT: When entering your electronic signature, be sure that it matches exactly the name you entered in Section 3. For example, if you enter your name with a middle initial you must include that middle initial in your signature
A new application must be submitted every year OR when the household income or number of household members change.
- Applications for the 2022-2023 school year will be available as an online application on August 17th through Skyward Family Access; see instructions above
- All charges accrued prior to an application's approval are the responsibility of the parent.
- New Kindergarten students are not automatically eligible for meal benefits because their older siblings have qualified in the past; a current-year application must be approved for them to begin receiving benefits.
- Turning in an application does not automatically qualify students for benefits. Your child will not be eligible until your household receives a letter. The approval process can take 8-10 working days, especially at the start of the school year due to a high volume of applications.
- All students (grades K-12) who are approved for free OR reduced priced meals automatically qualify for free breakfast.
- Students in grades K-3 who are approved for reduced meals automatically qualify for free breakfast AND lunch.
- Milk is included for all meals, but if purchased separately, it costs $0.65 for all students, regardless of application status. Juice and Snacks are charged at the a la carte rate.
USDA Non-Discrimination Statement
CRD 01-2022: Application of Bostock v. Clayton County to Program Discrimination Complaint Processing – Policy
CRD 02-2022: Questions and Answers Related to CRD 01-2022 Application of Bostock v. Clayton County to Program Discrimination
This institution is an equal-opportunity provider.