Steilacoom School District has moved our athletic registration process to a convenient online registration program offered by InTouch, a secure registration platform that is an easy, user-friendly way to register for athletics.Your proof of parent permission may only be completed through InTouch.https://wa-steilacoom.intouchreceipting.com/signin.aspxPlease have the following information to allow for accurate completion of your online registration:
- Address and phone numbers of parents/guardians
- Addresses and phone numbers of two emergency contacts
- Primary doctor's name and phone number
- Health insurance information including medications
Please pay your $45 user fee (football user fee is $75 for first student and $50 for additional siblings). User fees must be paid to be eligible to participate.
If it is a cut sport, wait to pay the User Fee until after try outs are complete.
- Pay with credit card over the phone by calling 253-583-7205.
- Pay in person with Mrs. Irby at the attendance desk.
- Pay online with your Touchbase account.
Any questions, please call, ASB/Athletics Secretary at 253-583-7204
If you need any assistance with sports or asb fees please contact the athletic director to see if you qualify for a scholarship. John Nystrom, Athletic Director - email@example.com
All student-athletes are required to have a signed and dated participation clearance from their health care provider BEFORE the first day of practice/tryouts. This clearance expires 2 years from the date of the exam and must be valid through the entirety of a sport season.
- Please send a copy of the sports physical to the Pioneer Middle School Main Office (Attn: Emily Plumb)
- email firstname.lastname@example.org a digital copy of the sports physical
- or fax 253-583-7292 a copy to Pioneer Middle School (Attn: Emily Plumb).
You may also use this Sports Physical form and have your doctor complete and sign off at the time of your exam.Forgot your login or need help with registration at any time or day?
Contact us! 253-583-7200