Steilacoom Historical School District uses ParentSquare for school communication, primarily with email, text and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent, using their preferred email address and phone number. We encourage parents to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified.
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once at 6pm daily
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage in your school community
- Direct message teachers, staff and other parents
- Participate in group messages
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences with smart online technology
- Sign forms & permission slips, receive report cards, sign up to volunteer and more all from your phone or web portal
Download the app for the easiest way to receive all ParentSquare communication!
You can find instructions for downloading the app here.
Additional ParentSquare resources/help documents are available here.