Student Daily Learning/Instruction ScheduleWelcome! The hyperlinks on the left organize my site.← To see what we do, click on Daily Learning Targets for the appropriate subject
- Grades can be accessed through the Skyward
- Students can log onto Office365 through the Office365WebPortal
- The user name = school computer login followed by @students.steilacoom.k12.wa.us
- For student Grigor Dimitrov, the 365 username would be firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password = school computer password
- Unsure how to get to files using Office365 at home .
- (Video by Bethman found on the Office365AtHome link to the left)
Mr. Kurt Bethman
Room: A111Subject: Gateway to Technology (GTT)Classes: GTTi, GTT1, GTT2, and Computer Technology
Classes: GTT are Gateway to Technology Classes. GTT1 is Design and Modeling and GTT2 is Robotics. Computer Technology is Web and Graphic Design. GTTi is an introductory course for 6th graders that is one quarter long.
Phone: 253-583-7200Best contact: Email or Phone
Class schedulePeriod 2: GTT1, Design and ModelingPeriod 3: GTT1, Computers (Web and Graphic Design)Period 4: GTT2, RoboticsPeriod 5: GTT1, Design and ModelingPeriod 6: GTTi, Introduction to GTT1 and GTT2 BiographyThis is my 22th year of teaching in the Steilacoom School District.
My first 11 years were spent at SHS; this is my 11th year at Pioneer.
What a great school and fantastic students!
I am a native of Washington, growing up in DesMoines. I attended DesMoines Elementary, Pacific Junior High, and Mt. Rainier High School, part of the Highline School District.
I earned my Bachelors Degree at Central Washington University and my Master's Degree at City University.
Teaching is my second career. My first career, of 18 years, was in Sporting Goods at Sturtevant's Sports .
- Students in good standing earn Friday 20 (Last 20 minutes of class for computer time). Good standing is a grade of "C" or better, no missing assignments, and no behavior reminders for the week