My student is registered but I have not received their transportation information or assignment.
INTERESTED IN MAKING A PERMANENT CHANGE TO YOUR TRANSPORTATION ASSIGNMENT?
- Please contact the transportation department at or 253-588-6328.
INTERESTED IN A TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENT CHANGE?
- Forms are available here. All permanent changes will take effect on the subsequent Wednesday.
- Requires a written note from you to the building secretary. The building secretary will issue a yellow bus pass to the student for the change for that day.
What if my student tries to get on a bus, in the morning, they are not assigned to?
- Student will be allowed on the bus and driven to school & student name will be submitted to the principal. Principal will handle situation directly with the student and parent.
What if my student tries to get on a bus, in the afternoon, which they are not assigned to?
What if my student does not ride any bus for two weeks?
- Student will be directed back to the school office. If a temporary request has not been made, the student will be placed on their assigned bus or the family will be responsible for transporting the student that afternoon.
- Any student, assigned to a bus route, who does not ride that route for two weeks, is subject to having their assignment removed. If your student will temporarily not be riding the bus for a period of one week or longer, please notify the bus driver or the transportation department at 253-588-6328.