To All Steilacoom Employees:
If you have had an on the job injury, please do the following:Employee's Responsibility:
- Report the incident to your supervisor and get medical attention if needed. Be sure to provide a detailed description of what happened. In the event of a life threatening injury, call 911.
- Go online to http://www.pswct.org/school-district-employee/reporting-an-incident/ to report the incident. Completing this online form will generate an Accident/Incident Report that will be sent to your supervisor to complete.
- If you indicated that you have sought, or intend to seek, medical care on this form, a claim for workers' compensation benefits will be established for you. You can expect to hear from PSWCT staff within 3 business days.
- Meet with employee, to determine the cause and take action to mitigate the hazard.
- Once received from HR, sign the Accident/Incident report within 48 hours of receipt and return to Human Resources/Risk Department
Questions? contact Patty Zech in our Human Resources Department at 253-983-2204