Teachers and parents use our ParentSquare communication tool, but there's also a tool for students inside ParentSquare called StudentSquare. StudentSquare allows teachers and school staff to communicate directly with students in grades 6-12, and for those students to communicate directly with their teachers.
Each student automatically has an account in StudentSquare based on their @students.steilacoom.k12.wa.us email address. Students receive messages via email, but they can also download the StudentSquare app (iOS and Android) and receive notifications.
Steilacoom Historical School District utilizes StudentSquare as a communication and organization tool designed to keep students informed and involved in their classes and extracurricular activities. It provides:
- All school, classroom and group communication in one place
- Notifications via app, text, and/or email
- The ability to send direct messages to teachers or coaches
- Activate Your StudentSquare Account
- Download the StudentSquare Mobile App
- Log in to StudentSquare
- Set Your Notification Preferences
- Join Groups
- Troubleshooting Issues