To request an official and/or unofficial transcript, complete the Transcript Request Form.
Please allow up to five business days for your request to be processed. We can mail transcripts directly to any college or university, or you may pick them up during regular business hours.
Contact Jessica Rady, SHS Registrar, for information about replacing your Steilacoom HS diploma.
Class of 2022 Final Transcript Request is now open: Most colleges require applicants to submit an official copy of their high school transcript. The transcript will be sent directly to the school/institution of choice.
How to request a final transcript:
You may request a final transcript to be sent to your home if your post-secondary plans do not require one. Follow the same step above by providing a personal mailing address for it to be mailed to.
Final transcripts will be sent out at the end of June when ALL 2nd semester grades are posted. You will receive an email confirmation once the transcript has been placed in the mail.
Questions? Email Ms. Rady at email@example.com
- Fill out the Transcript Request Form
- Provide a personal email; not your SHS student email as it will not be active after June 30th
- Request “1” Official Transcript
- Provide school name, mailing address and/or direct email link provided by the school
- Mark "YES" on final transcript request