Skip To Main Content

End of School Year and Withdraw Balances

  • All negative balances, including those for students who are approved for free or reduced meal prices, must be paid in full. 
  • Your child's balance — whether positive, negative, or zero — will carry over to next school year. 
  • Student account statements can be viewed online through Family Access. If you do not have access to Family Access, contact your child’s building secretary for your user name and password.  

If your child is leaving the school district (moving, graduating, etc.) and they have a remaining positive balance on their Food Service account, their funds can be:

  1. transferred to a sibling,
  2. donated to a needy student (determined by the Food Service office), or
  3. refunded to the parent/guardian, please provide an address 

To transfer funds to a sibling, please send an email with instructions to both and

Prior to refunding any credit balances, funds will be applied to fines/fees and/or sibling negative meal balances.  A parent can request to receive a refund by emailing

Refund amounts are as follows:

  • Under $10.00 will require an appointment for pickup at our district office.
  • Over $10.00 check will be mailed to last or forwarding address.
  • Amounts paid by credit card will be refunded to the card used regardless of the refund amount.
  • The district will remit unclaimed funds to the Department of Revenue Unclaimed Property Division after 1 year.